1. Publishing articles on the front page that define being Jewish as simply needing to think Jewish. It may work for some religions, but not Judaism
2. Not including articles that are of mainstream interest to the Perth Jewish community.
3. Not having an editorial stance or policy.
4. Including content that offends orthodox Jews.
5. Not having an online medium to connect or interact with the paper.
6. Not providing balanced coverage of issues.
7. Reprinting news that has already been circulated to the community through community organisation newsletters